School of Health Technology Minna Niger State Past Questions and Answers pdf Download is an up-to date compiled file from the particular school source and agencies itself to give all college of Health technology candidates who aspire to write the upcoming entrance examination an edge over difficulties in the up coming examination.
To get this pdf right away CALL/CHAT US VIA WHATSAPP ON 09169838368
Sample of School of Health Technology Minna Niger State Past Questions and Answers pdf Download
College of Health Tech, examination questions are not cheap. Below are samples of questions contained in the School of Health Technology Past Questions and Answers pdf Download. You will get the full copy when you get the material.
1. A given mass of gas occupies 2 dm3 at 300k. At what temperature will its volume be doubled keeping the pressure constant?
2. Which of the following radiations have the longest wavelength?
A) Gamma rays
C) Light waves
D) Radio waves
E) Ultra-violet rays
3. Which of the following is a measure of the average kinetic energy of the molecules of a substance?
4. Lines of force I. Begin and end on equal and opposite electric charges.
II. are in state of tension which causes them to shorten
III. attract one another. Which of the statement(s) is/are correct?
D)I and II only
E)II and III only
5. Oil applied to the surface of water kills the larvae of mosquitoes through
6. The nucleus of the isotopes tritium contains
A) two neutrons with no protons
B) one neutron and one proton
C) two neutrons and one proton
D) two neutrons, one proton and one electron
7. A wire of length 100cm and cross-sectional area 2.0 × 10-3cm2 has a resistance of 0.10 ω. Calculate its electrical conductively.
A) 2.0 × 10-6 ω-1cm-1
B) 5.0 × 10-5 ω-1cm-1
C) 2.0 × 106 ω-1cm-1
D) 5.0 × 106 ω-1cm-1
E) 5.0 × 107 ω-1cm-1
8. Which of the following natural resources is most readily available to all organisms?
9. COg + H2Og →→ 2g + H2g ΔΔH = -4100J. Which of the following factors favors the formation of hydrogen in the above reaction? i. high pressure. ii. low pressure iii. high temperature iv. use of excess steam
A) i, iii and iv
B) iii only
C) ii, iii and i
D) iv only
10. Young’s modulus of elasticity is the ratio of stress to strain, provided the load does not exceed the
A) breaking point
B) elastic limit
C) plastic limit
D) stress limit
E) yield point
7 Benefits Of School of Health Technology Idah Kogi State Past Questions and Answers pdf Download
Now, here are a number of reasons why getting the School of Health Technology Idah Kogi State Past Questions and Answers pdf Download is the best investment you can make:
- This past question and answers gives you a clue on the scope of the examination
- A good percentage of questions has the tendency of returning
- Importantly, it guides you and helps you to be self-confident
- You have a chance of seeing series of questions asked over the years
- Gets you in shape and focused for the examination
- With these past questions, you can time yourself and see if you can meet up during examination.
- The past questions serve as a guide, giving you an insight into how the exams are being set and perhaps how trickery the answers can be.
Important Tip: Years gone by, the revelation has been that a great portion of questions do repeat themselves. So, equipping yourself with the knowledge of how these questions are set helps you to be prepared beforehand and stay ahead of your competition.
How to Download School of Health Technology Minna Niger State Past Questions and Answers pdf Download
Note: School of Health Technology Minna Niger State Past Questions and Answers pdf Download are not for free, rather they are bought for just ₦2000. Do not allow anyone to deceive you about downloading past questions for free because it is never true.
Method of Payment
In other to get the material delivered to your mailbox in PDF format, you are to make a bank deposit of ₦2000 naira to the following bank details:
- Account Number: 2130420509
- Account Name: Obot, Etiene Gabriel
- Bank Name: UBA
After payment, please send The Following to this Number ‘09169838368
- Name of the School
- Course of Study
- Your email address or Whatsapp number to 09169838368 and we will forward the preferred past questions and answers to you in PDF format.
Additionally, you can call/chat us on 09169838368 before and after payment.
Delivery Assurance: How Am I Sure That I Will Get The Past Questions After Payment?
All of our buyers have always been satisfied. We operate with fierce honesty and equally make sure we deliver your materials immediately after payment.
We at http://buypastquestion.com wish you all the best as you try taking another step in your life. Congrats in Advance.