An up-to-date Oyo state School of Nursing/Midwifery UCH Ibadan Past Questions and Answers pdf Download is now available online for download. So, if you have registered and also preparing to write the up-coming Oyo state school of nursing Ibadan entrance examination you are in the right place to get your past questions and answers.
We provide all school of nursing candidates nationwide with an up-to-date past questions and answers to help them prepare effectively for their examination so that they won’t find themselves wanting in any area in the examination hall.
CALL NOW TO GET THIS PAST QUESTION PDF
Sample of Oyo state School of Nursing/Midwifery UCH Ibadan Past Questions and Answers pdf Download
Note; questions in school of nursing entrance examinations are not cheap but there are easy for those that prepare effectively. Below are samples of how the questions look like.
1.The concentration of aqueous solution is 5mg dm-³. Determine the concentration in parts per million(ppm)
A. 5oo ppm
B. 50 ppm
C. 10 ppm
D. 5 ppm
2.Considering the following species; H,H+, H-. What is the number of electrons in each of the species respectively?
A. 1, 0, 2
B. 0, 1, 2
C. 2, 1, 0
D. 1, 2, 0
3. Which of the following is substances is not a hydrocarbon?
4. A substance that ionizes completely into hydroxonium ions is
A. Strong acid
B. Strong Base
C. Weak acid
D. Weak base
5. C6H12O6 is ________
A. Ethyl pentanol
6. Oxygen combines with hemoglobin to produce _____
B. Deoxygenated blood
D. Deoxygenated hemoglobin
7. The respiratory organ found in the cockroach is the___
A. air sac
8. Which of the following types of vertebrates occur in equal numbers in rabbit, rat and man?
8.Which type of worm is beneficial to man?
D. guinea worm
we have successfully compiled the complete Oyo state School of Nursing/Midwifery UCH Ibadan Past Questions and Answers pdf Download ranging from Use of English, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry for interested candidates who wish to buy a copy.
Any of the past question you purchase from us are updated from 4-6years past questions which we are sure that it will help you in the examination with common yearly repeated questions.
How to Purchase Oyo state School of Nursing/Midwifery UCH Ibadan Past Questions and Answers pdf Download
Make a payment of
N2000 to the account number below. Don’t be deceived by anyone that Oyo state School of Nursing/Midwifery UCH Ibadan Past Questions and Answers pdf Download is free, it is not free. The pdf is direct from the school source which will direct you on all what you are to do and expect of in examination hall.
Method of Payment
In other to get the material delivered to your mailbox in PDF format, you are to make a bank deposit of ₦2000 naira to the following bank details:
- Account Number: 2130420509
- Account Name: Obot, Etiene-obong Gabriel
- Bank Name: UBA Bank
After payment, please send The Following to this Number ‘09169838368
- Name of the School
- Course of Study
- Your email address or Whatsapp number to 09169838368 and we will forward the preferred past questions and answers to you in PDF format.
Additionally, you can call/chat us on 09169838368 before and after payment.
We at buypastquestion wish you all the best as you try taking another step in your life. Congrats in Advance.
Benefits Of Oyo state School of Nursing/Midwifery UCH Ibadan Past Questions and Answers pdf Download
Now, here are a number of reasons why getting Oyo state School of Nursing/Midwifery UCH Ibadan Past Questions and Answers pdf Download is the best investment you can make:
- This past questions and answers gives you a clue on the scope of the examination
- A good percentage of question has the tendency of returning
- Importantly, it guides you and helps you to be self-confident
- You have a chance of seeing series of questions asked over the years
- Gets you in shape and focused for the examination
- With these past questions, you can time yourself and see if you can meet up during examination.
- The past questions serve as a guide, giving you an insight into how the exams are being set and perhaps how trickery the answers can be.
Important Tip: Years gone by, the revelation has been that a great portion of questions do repeat themselves. So, equipping yourself with the knowledge of how these questions are set helps you to be prepared beforehand and stay ahead of your competition.