You are Welcome to the largest junior secondary certificate examination (JSCE) past questions and answers hub on the internet. This page is dedicated to those students who wish to have the soft copy of the Junior WAEC Past Questions and Answers so that they can access it on their phones, tablets and laptops. How to get Junior WAEC Past Questions and Answers.
Our team has ensured we aggregate all the past questions across all the subjects you need in preparation for the Junior WAEC examx coming up this year.
About the JSCE (Junior WAEC BECA).
The junior School Certificate Examination (JSCE) is a type of standardized test taken in West African countries, namely: Ghana, Liberia, Gambia, Nigeria and Sierra Leone. It is administered by WAEC (West African Examination Council), and is usually taken by students who wish to proceed to the senior school certificate (SSCE) class in their country or abroad. A candidate is expected to sit for a minimum of ten subjects and a maximum of thirteen. A candidate is deemed to have passed the JSCE if he/she has passes in six subjects including English and Mathematics.
Benefits of Regular WAEC Past Questions Practice.
Speed: Regular practice of our JSCE past questions makes you faster on the exam day. It’s no secret that questions on the JSCE for each particular subject are usually similar to questions in previous years since they’re from the same syllabus. JSEC also sometimes repeats questions word-for-word.
Exposure: Regular practice exposes you to your weaknesses and gives you a chance to better yourself before the exam.
Decreases chances of anxiety: Regular and efficient practice improves your confidence before the exam.
These and many more are some of the beautiful benefits of practicing JSCE past questions.
So it’s important you make it a habit to regularly practice with the past question papers we have here. There’s no doubt that this would help you achieve the grades you desire on the JSSCE on the long run.
Don’t just focus only on the Junior WAEC past questions we provide on this page. We also have other WASSCE related resources that will be of great help to you.
Available BECA Junior WAEC Past Questions.
- Agricultural Science JSEC past question papers
- Civic Education JSEC past questions papers
- Physical and Health Education JSEC past question papers
- Computer Studies JSCE past question papers
- Social Studies JSCE past question papers
- MUSIC JSCE past question papers
- INTEGRATED SCIENCE JSCE past question papers
- Mathematics JSSCE past question papers
- English Language JSCE past questions
- Fine Art JSCE past question papers
- BASIC SCIENCES JSCE past question papers
- BASIC TECHNOLOGY JSCE past questions
- Home economics JSCE past question papers
- Geography WASSCE / WAEC past question papers
- Integrated Science WASSCE / WAEC past questions
- Physics WASSCE / WAEC past question papers
- Social Studies WASSCE / WAEC past question papers
Knowing What to Expect.
If you study our past questions very well you will become more acquainted with what’s in any topic and this will build your self-confidence. People are afraid of the future because they don’t know what it holds. If they had known, they will confidently face their destiny.
Now that you know what to expect, you would then be able to prepare yourself with all that it would take to meet it.
Sample and Proof of Past Questions on Mathematics.
- Approximate 5.7255 to the nearest thousandth. A. 5.7 B. 5.725 C. 5.7255 D. 5.726 E. 73
- Write in figure: six hundred and fifty-eight million, one hundred and twenty-five thousand and one. A. 658,125,100 B. 658,125,101 C. 658,125,001 D. 658,125,000 E. 658,105,001
- Express 0.00254 in standard form. A. 2.54 x 10-1 2.54 x 10-2 C. 2.54 x 10-3 D. 2.54 x 10-4 E. 2.54 x 10-5
- Find the sum of prime factors in 60. A. 5 B. 7 C. 8 D. 10
- Round off 6827 to the nearest ten. A. 6820 B. 6821 C. 6830 D. 6900 E. 7000
- Express N32.00 as a ratio of N72.00. A. 34:16 B. 16:34 C.9:4 D. 4:9 E. 1:2
- Find the L.C.M. of 20a2 and 32ab. A. 4a B. 16a2b C. 160a2b D. 160ab2 320a2b
- Add the following 1011two ; 1111 two and 101111 two. A. 111110 two 10111two C. 1001001 two D. 1001101 two E. 11001101 two
- Find the H.C.F of 108 and 72. A. 9 B. 18 C. 27 D. 36 E. 72
- Increase 4500kg by 15%. A. 300kg B. 675kg C. 3825kg D. 5175kg E. 67500kg
- Find the product of the L.C.M. and H.C.F. of the following numbers 9, 12 and 18. A. 6 B. 18 C. 36 D. 108 E. 216
- If N240,000.00 is shared among 3 people in the ratio 5:4:3, what is the least share? A. N100,000.00 B. N96,000.00 C. N80,000.00 D. N60,000.00 E. N52,000.00
- Find the simple interest on N30,000.00 for 3½ years at 5% per annum. A. N5,250.00 B. N5,775.00 C. N10,750.00 D. N11,550.00 E. N15,770.00
- Find the square root of 9 x 16 x 25. A. 3600 B. 360 C. 60 D. 25 E. 9
- A desktop computer is bought for N45,000.00 and sold for N30,000.00. Find the loss percent. A. 45.00% B. 33.33% C. 30.00% D. 15.33% E. 00%
- Arrange in descending order of magnitude 3/5, ½, 4/7, 5/9 A. 3/5, 4/7, 1/2., 5/9 B. ½, 4/7, 3/5, 5/9 C. 3/5, 4/7, 5/9, ½ D. 4/7, 3/5, ½, 5/9 E. 5/9, 3/5, 4/7, ½.
- On every sale of goods worth N10,000.00, there is a commission of N550.00. If an agent delivers N150,000.00, find his commission. A. N1,250.00 B. N2,250.00 C. 4,150.00 D. N7,250.00 E. 8,250.00
- Multiply 1001101two by 111two. A. 1001101two B. 1000101two C. 1001001two D. 1010001two E. 10011two
- A Toyota Hilux uses 100 litres of fuel in a distance of 250km. How many litres of fuel will it use for a distance of 150 kilometres? A. 50 litres B. 60 litres C. 80 litres D. 133 litres E. 375 litres
- Reciprocal of 0.65 to three significant figure is? A. 1.54 B. 1.538 C. 1.53 D. 1.500 E. 54
- The length of a basketball pitch can be divided into 12 parts, each 25cm long. How many parts, each 20cm long can be obtained from the pitch? A. 12 B.13 C.14 D.15 16
Cost of Material and How to Get Your Own Copy.
The cost of the newly updated Junior WAEC BECA Past Questions and Answers is 1,000.00 naira only for each subject.
- Agricultural Science – 1,000 naira
- Civic Education – 1,000 naira
- Physical health education – 1,000 naira
- Computer Studies – 1,000 naira
- Social Studies – 1,000 naira
- MUSIC – 1,000 naira
- INTEGRATED SCIENCE – 1,000 naira
- Mathematics – 1,000 naira
- English Language – 1,000 naira
- Fine Art – 1,000 naira
- BASIC SCIENCES – 1,000 naira
- BASIC TECHNOLOGY – 1,000 naira
- Home economics – 1,000 naira
- Geography – 1,000 naira
- Integrated Science – 1,000 naira
- Physics – 1,000 naira
- Social Studies – 1,000 naira
Discount: Buy All 14 Subjects for N5,000 only.
How to Purchase the Junior WAEC Past Questions and Answers
Download a full and updated copy of the Junior WAEC Past Questions and Answers and also get it delivered to your email box by paying the sum of N1,000 for each subject Only to the following account details:
- Account Number: 0256484873
- Account Name: Godwin Akpan Ibanga
- Bank Name: Guaranty Trust Bank plc (GTBank)
- Account Number: 6557768609
- Account Name: Godwin Akpan Ibanga
- Bank Name: Fidelity Bank
After payment, please send in the name of the school, course of study, and your email address through text to our agent on 07034920650, or 07085595761, and we will forward the preferred past questions and answers to you in PDF format.
Additionally, you can call/chat us on WhatsApp on 07034920650 before and after payment to avoid confusion.
You can meet us through Facebook @ https://web.facebook.com/godwin.ibanga1
Did you find this information invaluable and helpful? Then, do not hesitate to share with your friends and colleagues using any of the following social media handles.